Sunday, June 15, 2008

Our Hotel

This is a picture (if I've done it right) of our hotel picture was taken from across the Thames as you can tell our hotel is right by the EYE, hotel is fabulous location walked over Westminster bridge to Big Ben and then a lot of wonderful things too much to go in to right now. We are having a great time.
Joke when we got here (Frank and I) was don't blink because we will fall asleep had to wait a few hours to check in, almost fell asleep a few times.
Beautiful city could stay a few weeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that picture is awsome! it must be pretty there

Anonymous said...

What the??? Sorry to tell you mom but some of your writing doesn't make sense. Are you still suffering from jet lag? You sound loco!! Pictures are beautiful though and I'm jealous that your hotel was so close to all of the wonderful sights in London. Hope to hear from you soon, please email. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to try and find out the gender and I really want to be able to email you somehow. Take care, love ya!